Monday, August 3, 2015

DOG DAYS OF SUMMER

We're not complaining about the heat because we know what real heat is from the times we've lived in Texas.


I will say this: It is hot enough now with the high humidity added, it cannot be comfortable to sit on the screened porch even with three fans blowing their warm air. So, I think that's what would qualify as the Dog Days of Summer.


Thank God for air-conditioning!


Gordon checked in with one of his recent blog posts. He and his wife have been on the road fulltime RVing ever since 2006. Also, I'm quite sure they are younger than we are, and I say good for them!


All I really wanted to show you was this gorgeous photo achieved with multiple exposures taken by Gordon Pierce in Oregon, where they are at this time.


1 comment:

  1. If you want the full effect of the above photo, click on the photo -- it makes a gorgeous computer wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete